Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 has a massive 1800mAh battery. Which frees of all the worries regarding phone outages. It’s one of the flagship products of Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 was released back in 2014, June, its current status is Available. Released 2014, August.
Oh, and did I mention it has a 5MP back camera?
On this page, you’ll find why, how and step-by-step tutorial to root your phone.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313?
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 is like gaining root access of a Linux computer, or as a sudo user. Rooting an android phone allowed you full access to the system files and altering the way OS operates. However, should you root your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 or not? So what do you get with root privileges?
You will be able to modify the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313’s system UI, as well as disable system notifications which in standard mode can’t be disabled normally. Rooting also lets you use Titanium Backup to backup all of an app’s data, etc. which you otherwise cannot.
There are pros and cons of rooting your phone.
- Some apps require root access, otherwise only a tip of their features are available.
- You will be able automate things, with apps like Tasker.
- Modify Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313's system UI, icons and just about anything
- When you root your phone, Android security is compromised substantially.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313’s company warranty will get void
- It could get messy and Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313’s software part will be irrevocably damaged
For more pros & cons of rooting your phone, see here.
For rooting tools, see here.
For downloading SRSRoot, see here.
What You Need to Know
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 device will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it unless you unroot your device. So think well about it before rooting your device.
Before You Root
- Take a backup of your phone’s gallery as well as important data, so you have an insurance
- Rooting takes considerable amount of time, so ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 has at least 50-60% battery backup before you proceed
- Enable USB Debugging for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313. Read this guide on USB debugging
Step-By-Step Rooting With PCHere are a couple methods to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 with PC:
- Using One Click Root
- Using KingoRoot
- Using SRS Root
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 Using One Click Root
One Click Root makes the entire process of rooting easy and swift for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313. Before you use it though, check if your device is rootable. Follow these steps to use One Click Root to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313.
- Download One Click Root from OneClickRoot.com
- Go through the installation process
- Plug in Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 in your PC & enable USB debugging for it
- Open One Click Root software from the desktop by double-clicking it
- Click "root" to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 and voila, done!
Rooting Using KingoRoot
Kingo Root is the universal, one-click rooting software that's used by people to root their Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 device. The entirety of complications for rooting in this age, has been simplified by Kingo Root. The company behind the software makes rooting easy with PC as well as without PC for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313.
Here is your step-by-step guide to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 with Kingo Root.
- Get your copy of the software from KingoApp.com
- Install it to your PC/Mac, however, suitable for you
- Double-click KingoRoot from your desktop to open it
- Now, plug in Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 to your PC and enable USB debugging
- If your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313 driver is not installed, Kingo Root got that covered
- Click Root to begin rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE G313. Once the process starts, do not touch your device until 100% root complete notification is shown. Before you begin though, make sure:
- You have at least 50-60% battery backup
- Internet connectivity is ensured
- And done!