Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos has a massive 2600mAh battery. Which frees of all the worries regarding phone outages. It’s one of the flagship products of Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos was released back in 2015, January, its current status is Available. Released 2015, February.
Oh, and did I mention it has a 13MP back camera?
On this page, you’ll find why, how and step-by-step tutorial to root your phone.
Why Root Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos?
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos is like gaining root access of a Linux computer, or as a sudo user. Rooting an android phone allowed you full access to the system files and altering the way OS operates. However, should you root your Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos or not? So what do you get with root privileges?
You will be able to modify the Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos’s system UI, as well as disable system notifications which in standard mode can’t be disabled normally. Rooting also lets you use Titanium Backup to backup all of an app’s data, etc. which you otherwise cannot.
There are pros and cons of rooting your phone.
- Some apps require root access, otherwise only a tip of their features are available.
- You will be able automate things, with apps like Tasker.
- Modify Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos's system UI, icons and just about anything
- When you root your phone, Android security is compromised substantially.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos’s company warranty will get void
- It could get messy and Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos’s software part will be irrevocably damaged
For more pros & cons of rooting your phone, see here.
For rooting tools, see here.
For downloading SRSRoot, see here.
What You Need to Know
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos device will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it unless you unroot your device. So think well about it before rooting your device.
Before You Root
- Take a backup of your phone’s gallery as well as important data, so you have an insurance
- Rooting takes considerable amount of time, so ensure that your Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos has at least 50-60% battery backup before you proceed
- Enable USB Debugging for Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos. Read this guide on USB debugging
Step-By-Step Rooting With PCHere are a couple methods to root Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos with PC:
- Using One Click Root
- Using KingoRoot
- Using SRS Root
Rooting Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos Using One Click Root
One Click Root makes the process of rooting any android phone, so swift and simple that it's mind-boggling. To use it to root your device, first check if it is rootable. If it is rootable, follow the step by step process below:
- Go to OneClickRoot.com & download One Click Root
- Install the software on your PC and activate
- Enable USB Debugging first
- Connect Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos to your PC via data cable & enable USB Debugging
- & click ‘Root‘
Rooting Using KingoRoot
- Go to KingoApp.com & download the software (PC version)
- After downloading, install KingoRoot to your PC [for installation guide, see here]
- Go through the installation process and launch the software
- At this point, plug in Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos to the PC using data cable
- Make sure you've your device's driver, if you don't, KingoRoot will install it for you
- You will need to enable USB Debugging for Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos as it's necessary for rooting to take place
- Double-click KingoRoot from desktop, click "ROOT" to root Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos
- It will take a couple reboots & uses multiple exploits to root your Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos, be patient & DO NOT TOUCH your device at this until 100% root completed notification is shown
- And done!