The ways to enable USB Debugging mode, which is accounted for the key step in Android rooting process, vary from one Android version to another.
- Enable USB Debugging for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. Go to Settings > Developer Options.
- For Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default; use the following steps: Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number (tap it a couple times to enable Developer Options) & enable USB Debugging
- Disable your PC’s antivirus, so it does not block our rooting tools as they are considered under exploiting category
- If you are running Android 4.2.2 or later, you may see the following dialog when you connect your smartphone to your PC running RAD Studio:
- Click OK to allow USB debugging on your PC. If you accidentally click Cancel, try reconnecting the device & starting over.