When it comes to one-click rooting utilities, Kingo Root is one of the names that come to mind. Over the years, Kingo Root has made a name for itself through its extreme ease of use. Even if you are rooting your device for the first time, or are a casual rooter (if that’s a term), Kingo Root is sure to please you.
The interface is intuitive, easy to understand and navigate for young and old alike.
Kingo Root is that program that has taken years of development, consistency and constant improvement. It helps users root their devices in the securest way possible. It’s a free software, however, risks are there as with any device that’s going through rooting process.
No longer do you have to hustle with complicated rooting procedures and installing complicated scripts taken from xyz forums. You don’t have to fear about bricking or damaging your device either. It’s tested by hundreds of thousands of users, most of em with positive response.
On this page, you’ll find step-by-step tutorial to install and use Kingo Root.
Step by Step Installation of Kingo Root
- Go to KingoApp.com & download the software (PC version)
- After downloading, install KingoRoot to your PC
- Go through the installation process and launch the software
- At this point, plug your device to the PC using data cable
- Make sure you’ve your device’s driver, if you don’t, KingoRoot will install it for you
- You will need to enable USB Debugging for mobile as it’s necessary for rooting to take place
- Double-click KingoRoot from desktop, click “ROOT” to root your device
- It will take a couple reboots & uses multiple exploits to root your device, be patient & DO NOT TOUCH your device at this until 100% root completed notification is shown
- And done!